Strategic Accounts Development Manager
Strategic Accounts Development Manager
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Corporate Mass Marketing Team which includes implementing and tracking supplier-driven programs to create visibility in accounts, providing training and developmental initiatives through monthly work withs in the trade to foster customer/service responsiveness, and assisting the primary sales force as needed. Manage and track both On/Off premise Strategic Teams divisional priorities and coordination and logistics of the monthly meetings with suppliers, VPS, and portfolio managers. Manage the POS area and staff by ensuring inventory levels, providing allocation reports, and troubleshooting the internal POS system for user-friendliness. Manage all communication of national accounts to necessary persons to ensure 100% compliance with all mandates from suppliers across the country.
This position covers all of Massachusetts.
This position is eligible to participate in the company's hybrid work model and provides the option to work remotely 2-days a week.
Corporate Marketing Manager:
- Day-to-day management of Corporate Marketing Team (19) including coordination and logistics of scheduling and supplier/rep requests
- Monitor, track, and see the completion of all monthly incentives
- Recruit, interview, and hire high-caliber candidates
- Conduct one on ones with the team to provide feedback and tools to heighten success
- Execute monthly meetings to discuss sales initiatives, focus brands, future months, and recap previous months
- Recap monthly incentives and submit for payout
- Provide weekly updates to suppliers of incentive/focus brands progress & run weekly sales reports to show target accounts for display/ focus brand activity
- Daily interaction with all levels of the company & suppliers to help reach sales goals and see out merchandising initiatives
- Deploy and issue clear and concise direction and communication
- Conduct CMM work-withs in the trade helping to coach each individual to find their strengths and weaknesses.
- Execute and coordinate major events such as grand tastings, Mass Pack, and brand training
- Analyze and evaluate market trends with the expansion and demand of the market
- Assist in the marketplace for thorough execution of scheduled market visits, supplier surveys, store openings & resets
- Manage, track and recap monthly SAM and NAM divisional priorities
- Provide monthly FYTD updates for both Strategic Channels
- Schedule, Coordinate, & execute monthly meetings for the On/Off Premise SAM Team with suppliers, VPS, and PMS
- Build relationships with suppliers across the country
- Implement and Track programs manually through Program Advisor and Diver
- Manage & troubleshoot the Whole Foods VIP system when issues arise/gaps in inventory exist
- Connect suppliers directly to SAMs in the marketplace
- Analyze internal data & industry insights to strategize appropriate initiatives
- Interact with all levels of the company
National Accounts Manager:
- Communicate all national account communications to appropriate sales reps, managers, portfolio managers, and VPS of said division
- Reconnect with all parties noted above to ensure compliance/recognize gaps
- Provide feedback and follow up to suppliers regarding compliancy/compliancy issues in MA
- Track all NACs from (6 divisions, and 605 suppliers) bi-weekly
- Provide quarterly updates of NAC progress to the national accounts team
- Provide monthly national account business for suppliers such as Gallo, Terlato, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, etc.
- Provide yearly NAC documents to the national team to showcase the success, and progress of mandates in the MA market
- Manage & coach point of sale staff (3)
- Manage and troubleshoot the internal POS system on the user end (Permatrak)
- Ensure inventory levels are correct and work closely with suppliers to implement POS in the market
- Order special POS through Ontrak for suppliers
- Educate Sales Staff on Proper POS request protocol
- Conduct inventory of all applicable POS materials
- Quarterly organization of POS
- Manage new orders and arrivals from Suppliers
- Provide Allocation reports for PMs/Supplier
- 2-4 years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or related discipline
- Excellent selling/marketing skills and relationship management skills
Physical Demands and Environment:
- Work performed requires or no measurable physical exertion, may be required to lift objects weighing up to 10 pounds
- Work requires frequent standing or walking throughout the work day
- Work requires a significant level of mental concentration required to manage multiple complex tasks requiring continual mental and visual focus
- Work requires travel and exposure to weather conditions while visiting customers, prospects or vendor
- Potential for accidents due to over the road travel including traffic accidents, delivery of goods or the set up of displays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Earned Time Off (ET0)
- Earned Sick Time
Martignetti Companies prides itself on being a company where you can bring your best self to work every day. We strive to be an employer of choice where everyone feels that they belong. We do so by acting on our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and offering a substantial benefits package that includes generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance, a comprehensive 401K plan, and employee discounts. All are welcome to apply to work for a company that truly believes its employees are its greatest asset!
Martignetti Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
More about Martignetti Companies:
- Beverages served