Hourly · Full time
Murray's Beverage has served Nantucket for almost 90 years. People who spend a Summer working with us on Nantucket often describe it as the best time of their lives.
We are seeking an experienced new teammate who comes from the beverage alcohol industry.
- Daily monitoring of wine inventory and stocking displays and shelves.
- Assist with daily operations of the store, including assisting customers and staff in all departments.
- Assist Store Manager with training employees in all areas related to wine.
- Oversee the general sales operation of the store including customer service and shipping.
- Manage and develop relationships with customers.
- Opening or closing store.
- You are a people person.
- 1-3 years salesperson at a wine store.
- Comfort and knowledge of high-end wines, spirits, and beer.
- TIPS certifications (for safely selling alcohol).
- Ability to lift cases up to 40-50lbs.
- Availability to work Evenings, Weekends, Holidays.
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time.
*Flexibility for seasonal employment
Contact us @ Ryanlmurray1@gmail.com with a cover letter and resume.
The only way to build a great company is by hiring amazing people with diverse backgrounds and rich life experiences. Those experiences contribute to our culture and help us find creative solutions to the fast-paced problems of a booming tourist industry. Because of this, Murray's Beverage is committed to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and background in everything we do.