$16/hr - $21/hr · Full time
Volio, an importer of fine wine from Italy, Spain, and France, has an exciting opportunity for an entry level Marketing Intern to join our team.
• Provide support to the marketing & sales teams by updating/creating marketing materials, presentations, booklets, sales documents, and website content
• Organizing, purchasing, and tracking branded merchandise
• Developing and proposing creative solutions for our marketing materials
• Creative development and quality control for our print materials that go into retail stores
• Creating proposals for Volio branded materials that will be produced and used as sales support
• Coordinating the shipping of Volio materials, care packages, and gifts to our customers
• Event planning – coordinating wine samples, merchandise shipments, & forms/documents for events
• Sales support – assisting sales team with marketing materials, including but not limited to print production management, catalogue of available merchandise, and retail point of sale materials
Skills and abilities:
• 1-4 years of marketing, event planning, or merchandising experience (can be a combination of education and/or experience).
• Microsoft Office experience required.
• Beneficial but not required: Google Drive, FedEx shipping portal, Asana, Adobe Creative Cloud, wine experience.
• Team-oriented individual who is comfortable working on a small team and wearing multiple hats.
Benefits & Details:
• The role is in Denver, Colorado. We are not currently going into the office on a full-time basis (currently partially remote), but the role will be out of our office majority of the time.
• 6 month internship, 40 hours per week
• 7 days PTO over 6 months
• Hourly Wage range: $16-21 per hour. Compensation based on experience.
• Healthcare, Dental, Vision offered*
• *Benefits only if working 35+hrs per week
• Small team and great opportunity for growth.
Volio imports wines that we love. Because we love them, we want to bring them to the US and share the journey behind each bottle of wine. In the office, we are a fun (at least we think so!) small entrepreneurial team, and we believe in providing outstanding customer service to our suppliers and customers. The best candidate for this role will be hands-on and excited to wear the many hats that come with working for a small company. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com