Catering Sales - On Premise
Catering Sales - On Premise
Annually · Full time
Peachtree Catering and Events is in search of a sales manager for its Radnor facility, “POMME”.
The individual should be self-motivated, energetic, detail and deadline oriented. She/he must be capable of working independently, and should exhibit critical decision making and problem-solving skills.
Three years of experience in event sales are required.
We love food and drink, celebration and collaboration and seek employees who share our enthusiasm.
Please forward your resume, with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sales Manager is responsible for creating a presence that is consistent with the mission of Peachtree Catering and Events. The Sales Manager oversees all sales at POMME and solicits new business for the company. She/he will handle all incoming leads (phone, internet, word of mouth). This position is responsible for researching, designing, planning, coordinating, and evaluating events. In addition, they continuously develop and implement plans for marketing of catering and planning services to expand the company’s reach.
• Forecast and assist in budgeting for business at POMME
• Actively solicit and cultivate new business to grow sales for POMME through marketing, social media and grass roots initiatives.
• Lead development, generation and delegation of events.
• Develop, implement and monitor standards of service to ensure high quality of product and service is consistent and maintained.
• Regularly evaluate all services offered and determine means by which to upgrade quality of Peachtree’s catered events and any other of its products.
• Work closely with client to ascertain desired services and suggest various ways to achieve desired results; follow through on key information learned during the sales process
• Develop proficiency with Reserve Interactive software platform and prepare proposals, sales contracts, and any and all necessary revisions.
• Maintain pricing policy and price lists for all catering events and make adjustments year over year with overall business goals in mind (through consultation with Director of Sales).
• Oversee and ensure proper billing standards for events are followed.
• Maintain an active list of possible “upsell” items to give to clients to enhance the sale.
• Work with management team (all directors and executive chef) to determine manpower levels of events are acceptable and implement necessary changes to ensure high level of service is upheld.
• Consult with Chef as needed to develop sophisticated menus for events and recommend refinements as business demands.
• Respond to customer requests for menu and event design modifications to stay on trend.
• Work with Sales Team to maximize profit level of events when production of food items can “mirror” other events.
• Work with Sales Team to ensure client satisfaction at events at POMME and in the company in general.
• Attend weekly sales meetings
• Assist entire team as business demands.
• Exceptional initiative, creativity, multi-tasking, negotiating, and listening skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated, energetic, detail and deadline oriented, and capable of working independently, with critical decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Basic office management skills including the ability to use the telephone, computer, scanner, printer and internet.
• Ability to work extended hours which will include weekends and nights. Willing to be on call when necessary.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate a professional attitude and appearance at all times
More about Peachtree Catering & Events :
- Beverages served
- Company features