A Really Goode Job
A Really Goode Job
Calling all wine lovers! This is the dream job for you. We have a job that will instantaneously catapult you into the wine stratosphere. Have you always wanted to live in breathtaking Sonoma Wine Country...with a $10,000 per month salary, and rent free for a year? Looking for a change in your career and to pursue your passion? Do words like Cabernet, Rosé, and Chardonnay just roll off your tongue? Tell us why you want A Really Goode Job. Start the first 90 days of your Really Goode Job shadowing winemaker Dave Ready Jr. and exploring all aspects of harvest. From there, we will work with you and your passions to help you choose your path in the wine business. The sky is your limit! To apply for your Murphy-Goode dream job all you need to do is pull out your camera and show us why you are a really Goode candidate (creativity and humor a plus).
WHO YOU ARE:
• Takes life one sip at a time
• Willing to have your employer pay your rent in Sonoma County specifically in the idyllic town of Healdsburg
• Desire to make a positive impact on each department that you interact with
• You didn’t choose wine; wine chose you
• Answers, “yes, please” when someone asks you “red or white”
• Your preferred Swiss Army knife is a wine key
• Believes Yoga in the vineyard > Yoga in a studio
POTENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Pivot your career/life to create an adventure of a lifetime in the wine industry
• Acquire strong knowledge of vineyards, winery operations, and wine in general
• Shadow winemaker Dave Ready Jr. and the winemaking team during harvest and assist in winery operations
• Learn the growing and dynamic world of E-commerce
• Work with teams to drive awareness and build demand for Murphy-Goode Winery
• Willingness and excitement to learn about various aspects of the wine industry
• Explore the many beautiful features of Sonoma Wine Country
• Develop strong working relationships across functions of the winery
• Network and build relationships with employees, trade and consumers of Murphy-Goode
• Provide hospitality to trade and consumers by contributing to a positive winery experience
• Effectively promote Murphy-Goode wines through various channels and events
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
THE FINE PRINT:
• Job applicants must be 21 years of age or older, a legal resident of the 50 United States and D.C., and authorized to work
in the U.S.
• Video applications may be uploaded at www.MurphyGoodeWinery.com/a-really-goode-job in which applicant describes
their dream role.
• Applications must be received by June 30, 2021.
• Applicants will be evaluated on role value, creativity and design, applicable experience and skill set.
• Applicants are eligible to earn a year-long position, housing and thirty cases of wine.
program terms and conditions, and automatically grant Jackson Family Wines, Inc. dba Murphy-Goode an irrevocable,
transferable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, reproduce, display, edit,
modify and distribute any submitted material, including but not limited to use of your appearance, voice or name, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such submitted material, and to grant and authorize sub-licensees of the foregoing, without further compensation to you.
• Able to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• This position is overtime-exempt, and requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary.
• Jackson Family Wines, Inc., Santa Rosa, California, is an equal opportunity employer.
• For complete terms and conditions, visit https://www.murphygoodewinery.com/goode-job-terms