Retail Store Manager
Retail Store Manager
Annually · Full time
Cape Cod Package Store Fine Wine & Spirits is seeking an ambitious, motivated individual.
As our Store Manager you will become a vital member of our operations team.
Responsibilities will include;
- Manage store inventory, product ordering and vendor relationships
- Coordinate receiving of product orders, as well as stocking of retail floor.
- Oversee all merchandising and floor displays.
- Responsible for ordering miscellaneous products and other product categories as needed.
- Assist in monitoring inventory of store, with weekly/monthly cycle counts, as well as an annual full store inventory.
- Purchase store supplies for the efficient operation of store & oversee other operating expenses as required.
- Provide a clean, safe environment for customers and employees, by adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Schedule store maintenance repairs and appointments.
- Manage security and emergency systems according to store policy and relevant legal requirements.
- Ensure the best possible customer experience, by being an attentive and confident salesperson and a role model for employees.
- Participate in product knowledge training with customers and staff
- Oversee and process store's online orders, including the scheduling of customer deliveries.
- Be familiar with the use of social media platforms for the benefit of building business and customer relations.
- Active participant in building relationships in our community, in order to build loyalty.
- Maintain a great work environment for employees by exhibiting a positive attitude, handling daily operations with respect and encouraging open communication.
- Maintain appropriate staff by recruiting, hiring, training, and reviewing job performance.
- Scheduling staff, including establishing and maximizing the payroll budget.
- Take an active role in implementing personnel policies and procedures.
- Responsible for disciplinary action when required, including terminating employees.
Professional Experience - Applicant should be able to demonstrate;
- Retail management experience
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Capacity to coach, motivate and train store employees
- Computer proficiency
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry is not required, yet will be viewed as an asset, including existing vendor relationships and product knowledge.
- Ability to perform physical tasks, as this position requires lifting, (up to 40lbs) stooping, bending and climbing stairs.
- Availability to work Evenings, Weekends, Holidays
Full Time Benefits include;
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Profit Sharing with 3% Match
- Two weeks Paid Vacation
- Disability and Life Insurance offered with employee contribution
More about Cape Cod Package Store Fine Wine & Spirits:
- Beverages served
- Company features