36.4k - 72k · Full time
The Outside Sales Representative needs a strong work ethic while being motivated, goal orientated, organized with the desire to succeed. The position will include working with On and Off premise clients in an assigned territory.
· Maintain current and develop new customer relationships
· Acquire necessary product knowledge to assist customers in understanding the brand including the cost, product placement and the benefits and features
· Responsible to plan sales calls through understanding products being presented, how they will assist the customer in sales, having sell sheets prepared along with pricing
· Follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with new products including proper merchandising and providing in-store tastings (not currently) as needed.
· On-going assistance with customer to ensure all brands are properly merchandised, inventoried and continued in-store demonstrations to ensure sell through.
· Manage samples to ensure product placement in both On and Off premise locations
· Meet or exceed monthly sales and product placement expectations
· Attend weekly sales meetings (via zoom) with the goal of gaining knowledge for products through supplier and company training
· Utilize Microsoft Office to prepare and maintain route sheets, submit daily reports and create personalize sales presentations for customers
· Assist Company and Customers in collections of monies owed within the proper credit terms
· Must be able to lift up to 55lbs in order to build displays and assist customers with inventory as needed
Recent college graduates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position. Product training will be provided.
In lieu of college, candidates with current industry experience within a small to mid-size distributor, hospitality, and small to mid-size supplier will be considered for the position.
· Goal Oriented with attention to detail
· Highly Motivated to Succeed in Position
· Great presentation skills with both Verbal and Written communications
· Demonstrate the ability to use Microsoft Office
· No restrictions on moving boxes up to 35 lbs
· Ability to travel without restriction in assigned territory in personal vehicle
· Strong merchandising skills including creativity and good writing skills
· Base pay
· Commissions + bonuses
· Medical & dental
· Paid Holidays + Vacation
· Company paid Life Insurance